H3O & HRx
371. Why do you call H3O and HRx "pH adjusting products"?
372. How do I know which pH strip set to buy?
373. How long do I need to take the HRx after its
reconstituted before I see my system become more alkaline?
374. Are there some people on whom the HRx
just won't work?
375. I use H3O for oral hygiene purposes. Since it has a pH in the opposite
direction, won't the H3O interfere with
my use of HRx?
376. What is the shelf-life of these products?
377. Are there toxicity or contraindication issues?
378. Would the H30 product be good to use as a fruit & vegetable wash?
379. How you use the Ph Strips -- with saliva, blood or urine?
<<< Back to previous page.